The Long's

The Long's
Wind River Ranch - where our journey to Chazz began!

Monday, March 3, 2014

And still waiting!

Once we received our provisional approval, I got to send most of our Article 5 documents to our agency while we waited on the last pieces.  Well, We're still waiting.  We are needing a letter from the national visa center so I can do an online submission.  The letter is supposed to take 10-14 days.  Tomorrow will be day 14!  If I don't get it tomorrow, I can email them to request an electronic copy of the letter.  I was so hoping to just get the letter, but no.  Jerry is so much better at waiting than I am.  Waiting is hard.  I feel like we've already waited long enough. I'm ready!  I know I need to be patient and I need to quiet myself so I can hear God speaking.  I know that I need to rely on Him for He knows what the future holds, and His timing is perfect.  I know all of this, but it sure is hard to live with.  In our bible study, we are working through James.

         Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters,[a] whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything. James 1:2-4.  

I need to recite this over and over.  Consider it pure joy!  Progress will be made. We will receive our travel dates. We will meet and bring home our son- in His time and not mine.  

We'll have another update soon!

Don't forget to share our blog with everyone you know!  Our week to be the family for Give 1 Save 1!  Help spread our story and be a part of bringing home Chazz!  God Bless
   

No comments:

Post a Comment