The Long's

The Long's
Wind River Ranch - where our journey to Chazz began!

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Feeling Blessed

My mom's sorority, Beta Sigma Phi, seriously blessed us last night.  Before how they blessed us, you need some background.  My mom has been a member of this sorority for like forever.  They always meet on a Tuesday night (I think it is the first Tuesday). Anyway, growing up, sorority night always meant meatloaf night!  My dad would joke around that it must be sorority night.  He wanted to give mom a hard time about leaving, but he secretively enjoyed knowing she was having a good time.  He always had that twinkle in his eyes when he was kidding with her.  So this group of women have been important to mom and as close as true sisters forever.  They've been there for the good times and the not so good.
Ok, so last night was sorority night.  They decided to make their love offering for our family and our adoption!  They blessed us with over $300! I don't know how to adequately thank them all.  Thank you doesn't seem good enough.  Besides the money, and more importantly, they are praying for us, our journey, and our son!  How incredible is that!  So if you know anyone in my mom's sorority, please give them a hug for me and tell them thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment