The Long's

The Long's
Wind River Ranch - where our journey to Chazz began!

Saturday, April 5, 2014

Travel Invitation!

Did you read that? Travel Invitation!  Ok, I admit it, I'm not the most patient person in the world. You'd think after 2 pregnancies and 2 adoptions I would have learned something about waiting for His perfect timing.  So on Friday, I decided that I would email our agency just to ask if they had any new info, just a hint at when they were thinking.  I checked and rechecked our email all evening long and nothing.

This morning, I went to the women's Lenten breakfast with two dear friends, Lana and Susan.  We had a wonderful time fellowshipping, worshipping, and praising our Lord and Savior.  We heard a powerful testimony about how God can change our lives.

When I got home, I checked email again and this time there was one!  We have our travel invitation!  We aren't even at the 2week wait yet!  We will know very soon, like Monday or Tuesday, when we are going to leave!  We are so excited!

Prayer Requests:
  Prayers for our travels
  Prayers for Brooks and Reese staying home
  Prayers for my mom and Jerry's parents taking care of the boys while we are gone.
  Prayers for our hearts to be ready for a new son and brother
  Prayers for Chazz that he'll be ready and excited for a family
  Prayers that Love breaks language barriers
  Thank you Lord for all you've given us and all You do!  You are a powerful and mighty God.

Stay Tuned.. Travel dates are next!

No comments:

Post a Comment