The Long's

The Long's
Wind River Ranch - where our journey to Chazz began!

Thursday, April 17, 2014

We are here!

We made it, we survived!  The plane ride was a little brutal. 14 hours and you can't really get comfortable enough to sleep. I think we all managed an hour or two all combined, but not much.  We've basically been up since a little before 3 am Wednesday.  We have also made it to Darcy and Caleb's house and were treated to a wonderful pasta dish and pico!  We had a great evening meeting their kids.   Hanna even went and played on the trampoline with Burke and Greer.  They will enjoy the weekend.

We got to skype home and talk with the nosy and mom. They are doing fine and my house is clean! Thanks mom!  Just 3 days til Chazz!

Bummer. My adapter to get pictures from my camera to iPad isn't working. Hopefully I can get it to work later or we might have to go shopping for something different...  So no pictures tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment