The Long's

The Long's
Wind River Ranch - where our journey to Chazz began!

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

We're leaving!

Sitting here this morning at the airport, just waiting for our first flight.  We have just a short layover before we board for the long flight to Shanghai. We should get there around 2 am.  I think I might have slept a few hours last night, but was awake well before the 3:10 am alarm!  All sorts of emotions today: excited, nervous, sad, humbled, scared (have I forgotten something important?), and just in awe of what God has done in our lives.  I'm a little shell shocked that we are actually leaving and I'm actually, finally adopting MingJian.  Seems so surreal.  Missing my big boys already and it's only been a few hours....  Next stop, Chicago!

1 comment:

  1. I am glad that you have posted on the blog, I have been thinking and praying for all of you thru-out the day. I had to keep myself busy so, all your cabinets have been cleaned out and re-organized. Besides, I had to familiarize myself with your Kitchen and food to fix for the boys. We had smoked sausage, fried potatoes, and broccoli for supper and believe it or not, both boys ate the broccoli!! We love you and will be anxiously awaiting your arrival in China. Mom

    ReplyDelete